Friday, March 7, 2025

Welcome to Coach Chic's Hockey Diary

This Message from Coach Chic...

Just so visitors know, I've been writing about hockey for a good thirty or so years, and that has almost always included advice -- about coaching the game, about being a hockey parent, and about improving ones playing abilities.  

Over recent years, much of that more technical kind of writing -- and my video products -- have been hosted on a very popular hockey site, CoachChic.com.

Nowhere in there did I have the chance to do opinion pieces.

Enter my "Hockey Diary", which always seems to include at least a little about "The Life of a Hockey Coach".

With all that, I hope you'll scroll on through, and maybe even give me your opinions (God knows, I'm not shy about sharing mine).

Thanks for stopping by,


Dennis Chighisola






No comments:

Post a Comment